Who is covered?
This warranty extends only to the original consumer who purchases the MotoWatch in new and recertified condition from the following authorized outlets and is not transferable:
- An approved 3rd party of the product as authorized by CE Brands and its distribution/reseller partners.
Moto Watch Limited Warranty
Subject to the exclusions contained below, MotoWatch Licensee, CE Brands Inc., warrants NEW products for a period of one (1) year (or minimum period otherwise required by law) from the date of purchase by the first consumer purchaser of the product that this product is free from defects in materials and workmanship and conforms to its specifications*.
The length of warranty coverage for ACCESSORIES One (1) year from the date of the Accessories' original purchase by the first consumer purchaser of the product.
CE Brands warrants to the original purchaser that your Moto Watch-branded RECERTIFIED products by or on behalf of CE Brands one (1) year from the date of the original purchase by the first consumer purchaser of the product.
The length of warranty coverage after the repair or replacement is the balance of the original warranty or ninety (90) days from the date returned to the consumer, whichever is longer. If your product is not operating properly:
What does this warranty cover?
Subject to the exclusions and exceptions contained below, CE Brands Inc. warrants that this product, certified product or accessory sold for use with this product is manufactured to be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal consumer usage for the period outlined below. This Warranty is your exclusive Warranty and is non-transferable.
- Normal Wear and Tear. Due to normal wear and tear, regular maintenance, repair, and replacement of parts and components are not covered.
- Batteries. Only batteries whose fully charged capacity falls below 80% of their rated capacity and batteries that leak is within this Warranty's coverage.
- Abuse & Misuse. Defects or damage due to:
- improper operation, storage, misuse or abuse, accident or neglect, such as physical damage (such as cracks and scratches) to the surface of the product resulting from misuse;
- contact with liquid, water, rain, extreme humidity or heavy perspiration, sand, dirt or the like, extreme heat, or food;
- use of the Products or Accessories for commercial purposes or subjecting the Product or any Accessory to abnormal usage or conditions; or
- other acts which are not the fault of CE Brands or its authorized distributor are not covered.
- Use of Non-CE Brands branded Products and Accessories. Defects or damage due to the use of non-CE Brands branded or certified Products or Accessories or other peripheral equipment is not covered.
- Unauthorized Service or Modification. Defects or damage due to service, testing, adjustment, installation, maintenance, alteration, or modification in any way by someone other than CE Brands, or its authorized service centres, are not covered.
- Altered Products. Products or Accessories with
- serial numbers or date tags that have been removed, altered, or obliterated;
- broken seals or that show evidence of tampering;
- mismatched board serial numbers; or
- nonconforming or CE Brands branded housings, or parts, are not covered.
- Communication Services. Defects, damages, or the failure of Products or Accessories resulting from any communication service or signal you may subscribe to or use with the Products or Accessories are not covered.
- CE Brands does not warrant that the operation of the Product will be uninterrupted or error-free. These Limited Product Warranties do not cover software embedded in any Product and related services provided by CE Brands.
- We do not accept liability for items that get lost or damaged in transit back to us.
- Items bought as a gift must be registered for warranty by the receiver of the gift. The receiver of the gift must still meet the warranty requirements listed in the How to obtain warranty service? Section.
Suppose such a defect arises, and a return authorization request is received by CE Brands within the applicable Warranty Period. In that case, CE Brands will, at its option and to the extent permitted by law, either (1) repair the Product at no charge, using new or refurbished replacement parts or (2) replace the Product with a New Product or Refurbished Product. In the event of such a defect, to the extent permitted by law, these are your sole and exclusive remedies. Shipping and handling charges may apply except where prohibited by applicable law.
If the returned product or accessory is not found defective, it will be returned to the customer.
These Limited Product Warranties are valid only in the jurisdictions where the Products are sold by CE Brands itself or through its authorized reseller or agent and are valid to the extent permitted by the applicable laws of such jurisdictions.
Any replacement Product will be warranted for the remainder of the original Warranty Period or ninety (90) days, whichever is longer, or for any additional period of time that may be required by applicable law.
Availability of repair facilities/spare parts
Moto Watch-branded devices and accessories include complex integrated components for which repair, such as cracked screens or faulty batteries, may not be possible outside CE Brands factory conditions, and repair facilities or spare parts may not be available for your product or in your region. Therefore, goods presented for repair may be replaced by refurbished goods of equivalent type rather than being repaired. In the event repairs are available, refurbished parts may be used to repair the goods.
Repair or replacement of goods which are capable of retaining user-generated data may result in loss of that data. It is your responsibility to transfer, back up or erase all personal and other data on the device before sending it to CE Brands, and you agree that CE Brands isn’t responsible for any loss, use, or disclosure of any data that is on the device.
How to obtain warranty service?
To obtain Warranty service or information, please get in touch with our Customer Support Team via chat or by submitting a request once you ensure that you have the following information:
- The Product or Accessory;
- the product’s Serial Number;
- the original proof of purchase (receipt), which includes the date, place, and seller of the Product;
- the product warranty has been registered;
- the product doesn’t meet any of the listed warranty exclusions;
- a written description of the problem; and, most importantly;
- your address and telephone number.
The team will provide you with the troubleshooting required to solve or identify the issue. Sometimes, the team will request a short video showing the product's behaviour. If the team is unable to complete all the required troubleshooting steps, the return for further analysis won't be processed.
The analysis can take up to 10 working days. Once the technical team has identified the root cause, we will provide warranty service to customers who purchase the products directly from the authorized outlets.
If the returned product or accessory is not found defective, it won’t be replaced and will be returned to the customer at their own expense or recycled.
CE Brands Inc. reserves the right to replace the defective product with the same model or alternative comparable model.
These Terms and Conditions constitute the complete warranty agreement between you and CE Brands regarding the Products or Accessories purchased by you and supersede any prior agreement or representations, including representations made in any literature publications or promotional materials issued by CE Brands or representations made by any agent employee or staff of CE Brands, that may have been made in connection with the said purchase.